Book Keeping Section
Role of the Book Keeping Department
- Obtaining monthly accounts summaries of all accounts units relevant to the Western Provincial Council and getting their accuracy confirmed.
- Integrating monthly accounts summaries
- Issuing monthly Treasury accounts reports to accounting officers, publication of administrative activities and accounts.
- Keeping accounts of the provincial fund, maintaining relevant books and accounts.
- Preparation and forwarding of accounts reports.
- Preparation of final accounts of the Provincial fund and forwarding it to The Auditor General.
- Determining imprest limits
- Reimbursement from the income.
- Functioning to amend limits of advance accounts when requests are made from each accounts unit